The Brewer’s Weekend Experience
The Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill Present:
The Brewer’s Weekend Experience – Homebrewer? Beer enthusiast? Part of a Brewer’s Club? Or just want to take a peak behind the scenes at how the wonderful craft beer you love is made?!?
Join us at the Inn, Farmhouse and Brewing Co. at Turkey Hill this winter for a two-night beer-centric hands-on brewing experience lodging package. Spend the day inside the brew house with the guys, enjoy beer tastings & pairings and chatting all things craft beer with our Head Brewer, Donny Abraczinskas, and Assistant Brewer, Tim Plisiewicz.
The two night package includes:
- Friday Night: Pre-brewer’s meeting at 8:30 w/ the Brewers
- Overview of Saturday Brew Day with Beer Style & Recipe
- Brew House Safety
- Rubber Gloves and Protective Eye Wear will be provided
- Beer Sampling and Appetizers by THBC
- Saturday: Brew Day
- Breakfast (included with room)
- Mash in at 9:00
- Lunch 12:30 (provided by THBC)
- Done around 4:00
- Saturday: Wrap Up/ Brewer’s Dinner
- Meet back up in Brew House at 6:30
- Beer or two with the Brewers and chat about the day
- Brewer’s Gift Bag
- Limited Edition Engraved Glass
- Official THBC Brewer’s Shirt
- Limited Edition Growler
- $25 Gift Card
- Notification via Email when beer is On Tap
- Brewer’s Dinner – 7:15
- Private Three Course pairing with Brewers at the Inn (Price included in package)
Sounds like a pretty decent beer-cation. Here’s how to reserve your spot and book your room for the weekends listed below.
Go to: www.innatturkeyhill.com or call (570)387-1500 ext. 0
Available Weekend Dates:
- December 7th and 8th
- January 25th and 26th
- February 22nd and 23rd
- March 8th and 9th
Space is limited. Don’t wait on the craft beer experience you’ve been searching for.
What to Bring?
- Long Sleeve Shirt & Pants
- Boots or Water Proof Shoes
- A Hat
- An Appetite for Craft Beer
Coming as a couple, and one doesn’t want to brew? Not a problem at all. Enjoy the tastings and dinner, but do your own thing during the day. There are a variety of activities to do around the area.
Find some ideas below:
(go to Columbia/ Montour Visitor’s Bureau page for more information & directions – www.itourcolumbiamontour.com).
- Local Wineries
- Local Breweries
- Local Coffee Shops
- Local shopping
- Rickett’s Glenn Hiking Trails (Falls Hiking Trails subject to closures during certain times of the seasons – winter hiking accessories needed)