991 Central Rd
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Take Out Menu – https://turkeyhillbrewing.com/2020/05/19/turkeytakeaway/
Turkey Take Away Service
Open Thursday thru Sunday
4:00 till 7:00
Here’s the setup: Our take on an old time favorite Car Hop Style Service
– First Come, First Serve, Rain or Shine
In, Out & On Your Way in 10 Minutes or less!!!!!
– No Spot Reservations – we will be directing cars into designated ordering spots
– We will also have a “waiting area” to hold cars in queue and will direct you into spots as they open upg
– Servers will come to your cars in the order of pulling in to take your food & beer orders with contactless tablets (we are NOT selling wine or liquor). Along with assigning you a number, your spot number.
This is the number you’ll tell staff to receive your order.
-Customers will be notified when their order is ready. At this time you’ll pull up to the front of the pub where a staff member will verify your spot number and deliver your order.
– Customers will not get out of their cars at all.
– Payment will be taken at the cars as well. Cash & Card accepted, but preferably cards.
The tablets allow for contactless card payments.
– Take Away ONLY at this time. Cannot eat in your car in the parking spots.
– Our goal is to be able to have orders out the door to customers in a very timely manner while ensuring the freshest quality of delivery by you guys already being here! About 10 minutes or less from ordering till you’re heading out!!
No hassling with Phone Calls or Online ordering for now. Simply show up as you would if we were normally open and we’ll easily direct you to a parking spot for quick in & our service!!!
– Menu will be online and available in person
Please be patient with us as we try out this new experience with you all!!
We are still working out the kinks but are beyond ecstatic to get back with all our friends, at least in some way!!!
We will be maintaining CDC guidelines for the highest level of sanitary service.
Along with a strict guidelines for staff dealing with customers and handling your food