Hours Moving Forward (starting Monday, October 4th)
These will be the Pub Hours moving forward for the foreseeable future.
*** SUNDAYS – CLOSED ***
OPEN FOR IN-HOUSE DINING / TAKE OUT PHONE ORDERS & CURBSIDE PICK UP – ONLINE ORDERING COMING SOON!!
OPEN – MONDAY / TUESDAY / WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY
5:00 till 9:00
OPEN – FRIDAY
5:00 till 10:00
OPEN – SATURDAY
NOON till 10:00
This is our first time in 9 years opening for lunch on Saturdays at Turkey Hill Brewing Co. & we are very excited seeing all you fine folks earlier in the day.
Its us Turkeys.. Just during the daytime!!
We will have a shortened menu for lunch but will switch over to our full menu at 4:00 on Saturdays.
Our lunch menu will still have a lot of your favorites, just an abridged version.
This is, as we all keep saying, a new experience for us and you!
So please be patient with us as we continue to strive to provide ya folks with a safe, enjoyable environment.
Outdoor Bier Garden & Take Away Service will continue to be available as well.
Take out orders will be taken over the phone and we will happily bring it out to you if ya give us a call when you park.
You will notice a bunch of changes inside and outside of the pub.
We’ve been piecing this puzzle together in order to provide a safe & comfortable atmosphere for everyone.
– In-House Dining is at 50% occupancy
– First Come First Serve (as always) for tables. We unfortunately are still unable to seat the bar.
Please call for info on larger parties. We do have several table options to accommodate the larger party guidelines.
– Customers must be seated to receive service.
– Tables have been removed, shifted and a semi private dining area overlooking the Brew House has been to created to ensure social distancing measures
along with an expanded outdoor Bier Garden service area.
Tables cannot be moved or joined together.
– Bier Garden is First Come First Serve as well.
Check Social Media and our Interwebs Page for updates.
– Employees will be required to wear masks and we kindly ask that customers observe the mask / facial covering recommendations while walking thru the brew pub.
Coverings are not required while seated at your table inside or outside
– Sanitization Stations are set up by entrances / exits and high traffic areas for easy access
– Enter & Exit Only Doors have been designated and are encouraged for one way use as much as possible
– Please observe social distancing standards while enjoying the property.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY… WELCOME BACK, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!
Enjoy this new adventure with us as we adapt to this changing environment.
Your safety, comfort and quality of experience are our highest priority.
Please be patient as we work out the kinks. And give us feedback please.
Thank you for your continued support of Local Businesses!!