We’re super excited to announce that we have REOPENED for in house dining service Friday, June 12th!!
Hours Moving Forward – these will be the Pub Hours moving forward for the foreseeable future
*** SUNDAYS & MONDAYS – CLOSED ***
*** OPEN – TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS – 5:00 till 9:00 ***
*** OPEN – FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS – 5:00 till 10:00 ***
Outdoor Bier Garden & Take Away Service will continue to be available as well.
Take out orders will be taken over the phone and we will happily bring it out to you if ya give us a call when you park.
You will notice a bunch of changes inside and outside of the pub.
We’ve been piecing this puzzle together in order to provide a safe & comfortable atmosphere for everyone.
– In-House Dining will be Upstairs only (we do have a top entrance as well) at 50% occupancy
– First Come First Serve (as always) for tables and the bar. We will be seating the bar as well. At this time we are not able to accept larger parties. We do have several table options to accommodate the larger party guidelines.
– Customers must be seated to receive service.
– Tables have been removed, shifted and a semi private dining area overlooking the Brew House has been to created to ensure social distancing measures along with an expanded outdoor Bier Garden service area. Tables cannot be moved or joined together.
– Bier Garden hang out area will be First Come First Serve as well.
– We will not be seating the downstairs inside at this time but there are plenty of spacious outdoor seating spots for you to enjoy brews and food at now!! Take out orders for food & brews can be picked up downstairs at the bar.
– New Menu will come out Friday, June 12th for In-House, Bier Garden & Take Away Service.
Check Social Media and our Interwebs Page for updates.
– Employees will be required to wear masks and we kindly ask that customers observe the mask / facial covering recommendations while walking thru the brew pub.
Coverings are not required while seated at your table, your area of the bar or while in your area of the Bier Garden.
– Santitization Stations will be set up by entrances / exits and high traffic areas for easy access
– Enter & Exit Only Doors have been designated and are encouraged for one way use as much as possible
– Please observe social distancing standards while enjoying the property.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY… WELCOME BACK, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!
Enjoy this new adventure with us as we adapt to this changing environment.
Your safety, comfort and quality of experience are our highest priority.
Please be patient as we work out the kinks. And give us feedback please.
Thank you for your continued support of Local Businesses!!